PDA

View Full Version : Will I get arrested if i get a KSSN for KMS?

SlashFiRez
06-27-2010, 03:05 AM
Will I get arrested if i get a KSSN for KMS ?

Note :THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION ABOUT HOW TO GET A KSSN.

Orange
06-27-2010, 03:06 AM
If someone really cares, yes you can.
Will they? No, probably not.

shroum
06-27-2010, 03:10 AM
I've never heard of anyone getting in trouble for it and besides I did some research and it turns out for kssn stealing on such a low level as for a game account its a mere $100 fine and account deletion lol.

Well at least thats what I heard from a korean wonder king forum.

SlashFiRez
06-27-2010, 03:12 AM
Erm ... Okay... Im still scared of getting a KSSN for the game . Because i saw sumone said this : '' Its not like theyre gonna come all the way to your country and arrest you. ''

Justin
06-27-2010, 03:19 AM
I work for Nexon and will be reporting you. Hope to see you in jail!
They probably won't unless they're really concerned about it.

SlashFiRez
06-27-2010, 03:23 AM
I work for Nexon and will be reporting you. Hope to see you in jail!
They probably won't unless they're really concerned about it.

I didnt say i got a KSSN i just asked .. Planning to play I DIDNT GET YET LA

Devilmaycry
06-27-2010, 03:23 AM
It's safe, don't even think about the odds.

ShiKage
06-27-2010, 05:49 AM
Yeah, the only way you're going to get caught is if the person tries to make an account for the game you're playing OR you go around acting like an idiot and showing off that you stole someone's KSSN to be able to play a game.

Reflexx
06-27-2010, 08:57 AM
the answer is...

YES YOU CAN GET ARRESTED

scared? then don't play :hi:

Andy
06-27-2010, 09:04 AM
the answer is...

YES YOU CAN GET ARRESTED

scared? then don't play :hi:

Chances?
Extremely low.

If you happen to use someone's KSSN who plays MS, I really doubt the orignal KSSN owner would take legal actions for a online game.
Second, I really doubt they'll fly to America knocking on your door and saying you took a KSSN.
You're like one in a million people to get caught, thats IF they get caught.

Reflexx
06-27-2010, 09:10 AM
Chances?
Extremely low.

If you happen to use someone's KSSN who plays MS, I really doubt the orignal KSSN owner would take legal actions for a online game.
Second, I really doubt they'll fly to America knocking on your door and saying you took a KSSN.
You're like one in a million people to get caught, thats IF they get caught.

too bad they don't actually have to fly there, couple calls here and there and you sir are a CRIMINAL

Imitazion
06-27-2010, 09:20 AM
No need the creep the crap out of this guy, he's asking a simple question.
No, you will not go to jail, unless you manage to get one from a person who nerd rages enough to pursue you.

Louise
06-27-2010, 10:33 AM
i've never heard of someone stealing a KSSN for a game outside of korea being arrested.

DarkMoon
06-27-2010, 10:59 AM
I think there's like a 0.001% chance you'll get arrested LOL
Besides, there are thousands of non-korean people who use kssns to play the game they like. You shouldn't worry.

Reflexx
06-27-2010, 12:04 PM
Theres 0.00000001% of me getting caught stealing candy from walmart (Im pro). But theres still a chance and if I get caught I go to a holding cell until Walmart decides whether or not they want to prosecute me.

Same deal here, theres a 0.0000000001% you getting caught with a stolen KSSN, BUT if you do get caught then you are facing some serious

IDENTITY THEFT CHARGES

I speak the truth

Rigumaro
06-27-2010, 01:09 PM
I know it probably wont ever happen to anyone, but it still scares me out when people talk about this... x_x

blitzkrieg
06-27-2010, 01:33 PM
keep in mind that most of the KSSNs you are using to register to kMS are fake. there is a very low chance that you are actually using someone's real social security number, and an even lower chance that the same person will join kMS.

Reflexx
06-27-2010, 04:02 PM
keep in mind that most of the KSSNs you are using to register to kMS are fake. there is a very low chance that you are actually using someone's real social security number, and an even lower chance that the same person will join kMS.

However that doesn't it any less illegal, just means noone will know or care.

Tbh its ridiculous that you are even asking this question. You must be a very insecure child. Nexon is a big company, and we're a fairly large 'foreigner' community that has ties with pretty high level korean players who post on Insoya, ALOT of people know about us and you can bet Nexon Korea have at least 'heard' remotely about there being a foreigner guild in KMS. In the end nexon doesn't care that some people fake KSSN's to play their game, as long as you dont go out blurting that you generated a fake kssn to people, they aren't going to do anything about it. Think about it they are making money!!! and we all know Nexon LOOOOOVES money.

Besides this isn't the only game people do this... C9, Dragon Nest, Dragonball Online all have a english community who uses the same method of obtaining KSSN's and noone gives a shit.

but... you are still a CRIMINAL teehee

Devilmaycry
06-27-2010, 04:24 PM
Mines fake so I'm not even worried about those odds.

So to make it simple here are your options:
1. Don't play
2. Get someone to branch you an account
3. Play with possibly real possibly fake KSSN with a .000002% chance of getting caught

Rigumaro
06-27-2010, 04:33 PM
ALOT of people know about us and you can bet Nexon Korea have at least 'heard' remotely about there being a foreigner guild in KMS.

I remember EllinForest guild was on kms main site a few times xD

Andy
06-27-2010, 06:10 PM
Wow. How about just closing this thread? It's just going no where
All Terry is doing is trying to scare the crap out of you to join KMS.