PDA

View Full Version : Registering for Nexon korea

iDustin
08-05-2010, 08:45 AM
Im new at this forum so im sorry if i did post this in the right section....
i have a problem signining in to nexon korea...u cant pass the kid information thing....i do type the name in the language and stuff...and i have a kssn too >< and when i do(its younger than 14) it sais somekind of error...and everytime i try it the same error pops.....sure i could upload a picture but i dont even know how O__O....
please help.....

AlexGibson
08-05-2010, 08:56 AM
Many many things can be wrong, the kssn could be wrong, the kssn could be fake, the name could be wrong, the name could not match / be wrong. If you got your kssn from a fake website then theres your problem i have no idea.

Szemat
08-05-2010, 09:00 AM
Here you are. (http://ellinforest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7539)
U have almost all errors down there.

Btw : Don't tell me tl;dr, kay?

iDustin
08-05-2010, 09:19 AM
uhhhh thanks i guess the kssn isnt fake thats one >< i already said it and in the kssn you put the bday-other part right? like iunno 330712-XXXXXXX something like that?cuase if it is thats how i typed the kssn only younger than 14 O__O

Louise
08-05-2010, 11:18 AM
uhhhh thanks i guess the kssn isnt fake thats one >< i already said it and in the kssn you put the bday-other part right? like iunno 330712-XXXXXXX something like that?cuase if it is thats how i typed the kssn only younger than 14 O__O

KSSN's are YYMMDD. you wrote there that the person was born in 1933.

iDustin
08-05-2010, 11:54 AM
i know how to type it and i know i said 1933 just for an example O__O
for the kssn as a kid im putting 96-99 not to mension the adult part....do you have MSN so i can contact you so you can help me in a chat O__O???

Louise
08-05-2010, 12:16 PM
I will not help you obtain KSSNs.

iDustin
08-05-2010, 12:31 PM
who said that -.- i just need your help with translting and stuff like and help through out the registering......

Louise
08-05-2010, 12:57 PM
theres a reg guide

Szemat
08-05-2010, 01:13 PM
I don't understand ya. It's not so hard to make Nexon/MS account, it took me 5 hours to figure out what to do (that was before a new guide), you have to be a kid/retard to don't understand the guide. If I could make an acc with outdated one - you can make your acc with new tutorial.

Or you are just a retard.:boss:

iDustin
08-05-2010, 01:15 PM
i do understand i get the same FREAKING error!!! i didnt even pass the kid info! i do the same as the guide! some1 said the name and the kssn doesnt have to match at the kid info only at the parenting thing thats! iunno like that kssn just an example 330407-1xxxxxx right? only the name thats all....

Nibblin
08-05-2010, 01:32 PM
I don't understand ya. It's not so hard to make Nexon/MS account, it took me 5 hours to figure out what to do (that was before a new guide), you have to be a kid/retard to don't understand the guide. If I could make an acc with outdated one - you can make your acc with new tutorial.

Or you are just a retard.:boss:

:yellowcard:

darkstylazz
08-05-2010, 01:56 PM
Why the hell is suddenly everyone asking about making accounts? please, there's a registration guide! what else do you want?

iDustin
08-05-2010, 02:01 PM
i didnt ask for an account dammit -___-" i just asked for help to pass that kid info thing :@@ thats all!! nothing else! just the park with the name...

Nibblin
08-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Why the hell is suddenly everyone asking about making accounts? please, there's a registration guide! what else do you want?

What else would they want? For someone to make them the account. :hehe:

Also, try uploading the picture on photobucket.

Louise
08-05-2010, 03:58 PM
i do understand i get the same FREAKING error!!! i didnt even pass the kid info! i do the same as the guide! some1 said the name and the kssn doesnt have to match at the kid info only at the parenting thing thats! iunno like that kssn just an example 330407-1xxxxxx right? only the name thats all....

We have errors ON the guide. We have all the information we're ALLOWED to give legally ON the guide about KSSNs and names.

iDustin
08-05-2010, 04:12 PM
ya well for me it doesnt show it as these square things it sais actual letters O__O

Louise
08-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Install East-Asian language packs

iDustin
08-05-2010, 04:15 PM
any suggestions where to download it O__O?

Verperia
08-05-2010, 04:46 PM
http://ellinforest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46 For the language pack.

Vehement
08-05-2010, 05:05 PM
To take pictures of your desktop etc, press print screen, paste it into paint, save as a picture, upload it to a site such as img shack, and post the link to it here. :P

iDustin
08-05-2010, 05:59 PM
o okay ^.^ thanks il post the picture in a few mins

whatWhatWHATTTTT
08-05-2010, 06:25 PM
Im new at this forum so im sorry if i did post this in the right section....
i have a problem signining in to nexon korea...u cant pass the kid information thing....i do type the name in the language and stuff...and i have a kssn too >< and when i do(its younger than 14) it sais somekind of error...and everytime i try it the same error pops.....sure i could upload a picture but i dont even know how O__O....
please help.....

The KSSN changes if you change anything in the kssn (i.e. the year). PM and I'll help. KSSN goes like this:
YYMMDD-GSSSSSN
YY= year
MM = month
DD = day
G = gender (1 = male, 2 = female)
S = Speed
N = number i haven't figured out yet, only generators can. this number depends on the exact information, so you can't change something :dizzy:

Louise
08-05-2010, 06:39 PM
The KSSN changes if you change anything in the kssn (i.e. the year). PM and I'll help. KSSN goes like this:
YYMMDD-GSSSSSN
YY= year
MM = month
DD = day
G = gender (1 = male, 2 = female)
S = Speed
N = number i haven't figured out yet, only 이런s can. this number depends on the exact information, so you can't change something :dizzy:

G is 1 and 2 for Koreans. 5 and 6 for ARN/ARC
i dont think S means speed.
N is if someone was born on the same date with the same name in the same area.

Ryoko
08-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Check your pm ill try and help you as much as i can lol

iDustin
08-05-2010, 06:57 PM
youl try to help meh? well thanks lol i really apricate it..... ^^
and btw heres the error i keep getting.....in the guide it sais only in the error things those square stuff so i cant recognize...

http://img686.imageshack.us/i/errorpu.png/

i get the part for YYMMDD and the G just not the N and S >< could you be more specific and explain it better?(not saying your explanation isnt good) just need a better one

Edit: Solved, I made my account, moderators please close this thread

GoldenLepard
08-05-2010, 09:47 PM
Ahhh. This is very confusing. I am confused on the KSSN part can anyone help me?

whatWhatWHATTTTT
08-05-2010, 09:57 PM
G is 1 and 2 for Koreans. 5 and 6 for ARN/ARC
i dont think S means speed.
N is if someone was born on the same date with the same name in the same area.

Well for G 5 and 6 don't matter here, S does mean speed, and I still don't get N. [Don'tBanMeIamNotReleasingItOrAnythingJustTalkingAb outItPlease] when i use generators, the N changes everytime I change 1 thing [/Don'tBanMeIamNotReleasingItOrAnythingJustTalkingAb outItPlease]
:dizzy: <- That's so adorable.