Welcome to EllinForest.com! Is this your first visit?
Register

Default Recipe Drop List manually transcribed from JMS Monster Book Ver. 2.01

This is the list of recipe drops that Nexon Japan was kind enough to let us know via Monster Book. I went through each monster page and typed out the recipe drops manually, then hand translated each item/monster. It took over 12 hours of work and more than the blood and tear I was willing to spend ._. Please note that the drops are not identical to GMS or KMS; some recipes may drop from the monsters listed here, some may not. Also since this is a "legit" data dump, I could only see drops for monsters that I have cards to. Since I'm missing 24 cards, most notably Horned Tail, Pink Been and Cygnus, a vast number of recipe drops may be missing. I will list the monsters that are missing from the list below:

Pachinko Monster, Giant Centipede, Wulin Yaoseng, Wulin Yaoseng Summon, Horned Tail, Pink Been, Bergamot, Nibelung, Dunas in Akihabara, Dunas in Shibuya, the monster trapped in Tera Forest, Aufheben, Feudal Lord in Kaede Castle, the Crimsonwood bosses, Van Leon and Cygnus and the five Cygnus knights

There aren't any monster cards for bosses like Chaos Zakum and Chaos Horntail, nor do they contain all cards that do drop (Musha drops cards but it isn't included in the list of cards). Yeti and Pepe, Dark Yeti and Pepe are missing the entirety of the drop data and some bosses drop nothing (or has an empty drop list on the monster book). Hence this list isn't perfect and never will be, but it's better than nothing.

---------End of Disclaimer--------

Version Note

Ver 1.0: List posted to Sleepywood and EllinForest
    Ver 1.1: Added colons, commas, bolded titles and spoilers. Added Aufheben drops.

The monsters are ordered from highest level to lowest level, with exceptions (Zakum, Pap and Pianus shows up at the beginning of the list).

Equipment Recipes
    Spoiler

Accessory Recipes
    Spoiler

Alchemy (Potion/Pill) Recipes
    Spoiler

You may copy this list without my permission, HOWEVER you must credit me (larmie) and denote the fact that this was taken from an (incomplete) JMS Ver 2.01 Monster Book, to avoid confusion.

Special thanks to:Jay (JayShee) for the original idea of making a recipes list.
    MAITOUROU for providing the recipe drops for Thunder, Ogacchi for Aufheben
    HS.MapleGlobal, Basilmarket, and StrategyWiki for their databases which I referenced during the translation process.

Happy Mapling!

(Somehow the exact same post from Sleepywood doesn't parse right here. Go to Sleepywood for a better looking list :naughtymind:)
    Last edited by larmie; 08-13-2011 at 01:50 PM.

IGN
    強海賊王
    Level
    Class
    Viper

I'll help you with this, if you want help. I can get information about drops from both the monster book and people who have cards I don't have in their book to help put this together for a more complete list, if you want help with this (seeing how some things are missing from this list).

I already posted a list of the 24 cards I don't have

Quote Originally Posted by larmie View Post
    Pachinko Monster, Giant Centipede, Wulin Yaoseng, Wulin Yaoseng Summon, Horned Tail, Pink Been, Bergamot, Nibelung, Dunas in Akihabara, Dunas in Shibuya, the monster trapped in Tera Forest, Aufheben, Feudal Lord in Kaede Castle, the Crimsonwood bosses, Van Leon and Cygnus and the five Cygnus knights
    If you or any of your friends happen to have any of these, please do help with the list. The recipe name could be left in Japanese or translated to English.

IGN
    強海賊王
    Level
    Class
    Viper

Horntail :

Advanced Giant Potion
    Advanced Hero Potion
    Hero Potion
    Advanced Luk/Int/Dex/Str/Blessing/Mana Boost/Health Boost Potion
    Luk/Int/Dex/Str/Blessing/Mana Boost/Health Boost Potion
    Luck Potion VIII
    Dark Angelic Blessing
    Shiny Red Special Symbol
    Almighty Ring
    Luk/Dex/Int/Str Ring V
    Hyper Ring I
    Nimble Ring IV
    Red Peacock/Wolf/Owl/Bear Pendant
    Lucky/Tenacious/Wise/Sharp Red Gilded Belt
    Shiny Gray Thief/Archer/Magician/Warrior/Pirate Symbol
    Pure Gold Machine Leg
    Crystal/Garnet/Gold/Adamantium Heart
    Deluxe Android (M)/(F)
    Sharp Arrow for Crossbow/bow
    Moonshadow Katara
    Blue Dragon Shield
    Dragonfire Revolver
    Dragon Slash Claw
    Dragon Purple Sleve
    Dragon Green Sleve
    Dragon Shiner Cross
    Dragon Shiner Bow
    Dragon Chelbird
    Dragon Faltizan
    Dragon Flame
    Dragon Battle Axe
    Dragon Claymore
    Dragon Staff
    Dragon Wand
    Dragon Kreda
    Dragon Kanzir
    Dragon Mace
    Dragon Axe
    Dragon Carabella
    Canopus Glove
    Blue Dragon Gauntlet
    Black Garina Gloves
    Blue Elemental Gloves
    Canopus Boots
    Blue Dragon Boots
    Black Garina Shoes
    Red Hunter Shoes
    Blue Elemental Shoes
    Canopus Suit
    Blue Dragon Armor
    Black Garina
    Red Mantle
    Blue Czar
    Canopus Hat
    Gold Dragon Crown
    Blue Dragon Helmet
    Black Garina Hood
    Red Hunter

Credits go to Marksman Bryan of Southperry (drops confirmed to be the same as JMS by Dennis). http://www.southperry.net/showthread...l=1#post805895

Also, I'd like to make a suggestion, if it's not too much trouble for you.

To make the thread a lot neater, I suggest using the table tags. Example :

Code:
    [table][b]Recipes[/b] | [b]Monster Name[/b]
    Dark Angelic Bless Ring | Zakum
    [/table]
    Last edited by ShiKage; 08-13-2011 at 03:46 AM.

Oh this is unbelievable...the new GMS monster books have recipes on them? Why on earth have no one made a recipe list from it yet? :infi: I started making the list after I saw on Southperry that the monster book drop list extraction didn't have recipes...*sigh*

I won't mix the two lists up since I declared it to be from JMS (and I don't trust Dennis since he scammed me at zak). If you could confirm that GMS monster book has the same recipes listed, perhaps the list could be renamed GMS Recipe List :hdy:

I'll consider formatting the table if the list can be relabeled GMS.
    Last edited by larmie; 08-13-2011 at 04:10 AM.

IGN
    強海賊王
    Level
    Class
    Viper

Alright, Dennis logged off Maple for the night so I asked his permission to hop on his account to check. I can get a screen shot if you want, but I'm looking at all of the same stuff right now. Everything in that list is definitely in the drop list for Horntail.

Super High School-Level: Nurse Jay's Avatar
    IGN
    제이의블러드
    Level
    Class
    Desperado

I was going to do this with gms book
    Last edited by Jay; 08-13-2011 at 05:25 AM.

I already did this with gMS in Southperry.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiKage View Post
    Alright, Dennis logged off Maple for the night so I asked his permission to hop on his account to check. I can get a screen shot if you want, but I'm looking at all of the same stuff right now. Everything in that list is definitely in the drop list for Horntail.
    If you have time, sure. I'll try to find someone who has the card tmr.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I was going to do this with gms book
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapptz View Post
    I already did this with gMS in Southperry.
    Yeah when I saw that the GMS monster book listed recipes, I knew my efforts were in vain. I thought it didn't since the Monsterbook Data Dump that Fiel posted in http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=47194 didn't have any recipes in them. Last time I rely on Southperry.
    Last edited by larmie; 08-13-2011 at 12:40 PM.

IGN
    強海賊王
    Level
    Class
    Viper

Quote Originally Posted by larmie View Post
    If you have time, sure. I'll try to find someone who has the card tmr.

Yeah when I saw that the GMS monster book listed recipes, I knew my efforts were in vain. I thought it didn't since the Monsterbook Data Dump that Fiel posted in http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=47194 didn't have any recipes in them. Last time I rely on Southperry.
    Actually, that should be, "that's the last time I rely on the WZ data." xD

In the WZ data, the drop tables listed are those from JMS post-Big Bang, from when the Monster Book update was released. If you look at the drop list in that thread, you can see it's the exact replica of the pre-Renaissance drop data.

I'll get the screen shot later. Dennis hopped back on his Bishop and I'm about to go to sleep. x_x

Thread Information