Welcome to EllinForest.com! Is this your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super High School-Level: Nurse Jay's Avatar
    IGN
    제이의블러드
    Level
    Class
    Desperado

Default Jay's Guide to Demon Slayer Quests

Spoiler

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****

Welcome to Jay's Guide to Demon Slayer Quests. This is one of my many unpublished guide which I decided to post. I did work on this just never bothered to finish. This is also rushed just saying.

Spoiler

Note: I lost all of the screenshots I took due to someone
    Note: I will fix all my grammar and other mistakes when this guide is completely done

TABLE OF CONTENTS

-THE STORY
    -Job Advancement Quests
    -Other Random Demon Slayer Quests
    -Union Quests
    -Training Guide (If I feel like it)
    -Credits

THE STORY
    [credit: Ouchiess] (I'm lazy to write the story) Also this is bit edited by moi due to Spadow's argument.

The storyline of the Demon Slayer starts 100 years ago in the Temple of Time. The Demon Slayer has served the Black Magician for many years but s/he suddenly notices the evil in the Black magician and decides s/he can no longer serve him. S/he sees Masetuma (마스테마), one of the Black Magicians servants and tells him of what s/he has decided and what made him think that way. He then goes to face Akyrum, a general of the Black Magicians army.

Days before this encounter, s/he met with the other generals of the Black Mage: Orca, Von Leon and Akylum. It turns out they are discussing to burn his town, hearing this the Demon Slayer storms out and hurries to his town. He arrives only to see his town in flames. He quickly spots the pendant that his/her lover wore and comes to the realization that his family is dead by the hands of the Black Mage.

The Demon Slayer returns to the Temple of Time. Upon arriving he see Akyrum, s/he attacks Akylum out of sheer rage but achieves nothing. Akyrum summons a couple of monsters on him but the Demon Slayers kill them quickly.

The Demon Slayer underestimates Akyrum. Akyrum traps the Demon Slayer and Masetuma inside a sphere. After hundreds of years, he wakes up and easily cracks the sphere. He finds himself in a lab in Edelstein surrounded by two rabbit guards, the same rabbits from the Mercedes storyline. He is so infuriated and confused that he kills them. At once the character "J" comes out of hiding and recruits the Demon Slayer to fight for the resistance.

From that point on all of the quests involve the Demon Slayer exacting his revenge on all those who had killed his family.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPbjzqLxNQw"]MapleStory Legend: Demon Slayer Trailer (Male version) - YouTube[/ame]

Job Advancement Quests

Spoiler

Other Random Demon Slayer Quests

Here's a extra guide to Edelstein and Leben Mine Quest Guide by yi1996

Spoiler

Union Quests

Will be posted on someday.

Credits

- Ouchiess for Demon Slayer Story which I was lazy to type out myself.
    - Max I don't know why I'm crediting him for....
    - Spadow No explanation needed..
    - NeoLegionEX youtube channel for job advance videos.
    - Various sources (such as insoya) for extra pictures.
    - Various sources (such as insoya) for some quests which I did not know about (since I don't have that much high level Demon Slayer)
    Last edited by Spadow; 03-24-2012 at 11:33 PM.
    Hi, Jay here.
    Hidden Content

IGN
    iVivek
    Level
    Class
    Phantom (IV)

Uptil now its okay..
    But jay every DS HAS done these quests in order tp advance.

So,I'll wait till 1st Nov to see the other quests.

You should add the nice trailer video of Demon Slayer. English sub included.

:wobbuffet:

IGN
    제이의블러드
    Level
    Class
    Desperado

Quote Originally Posted by Spadow View Post
    You should add the nice trailer video of Demon Slayer. English sub included.

:wobbuffet:

then I have to add spadow to my credit list.
    Hi, Jay here.
    Hidden Content

Another thing.

Days before this encounter, he met with the other generals of the Black Mage: Orca, Von Leon and Akylum. It turns out they are discussing to burn his town, hearing this the Demon Slayer storms out and hurries to his town. He arrives only to see his town in flames. He quickly spots the pendant that his wife wore and comes to the realization that his family is dead by the hands of the black mage.
    So if you are playing a female Demon Slayer, are you considered a lesbian?

IGN
    제이의블러드
    Level
    Class
    Desperado

I didn't wrote it, but I'm planning to edit it thought since there are few problems found.
    Hi, Jay here.
    Hidden Content

IGN
    iVivek
    Level
    Class
    Phantom (IV)

Jay its his Sister's Pendant...

Thanks kyo for pointing that out! xD

IGN
    제이의블러드
    Level
    Class
    Desperado

2 things:

1. Like I said, I didn't wrote it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayShee
    I will fix all my grammar and other mistakes when this guide is completely done
    Hi, Jay here.
    Hidden Content

Great guide, I wanted to get around to this myself but quite frankly I'm way too lazy.

IGN
    SoMany
    Level
    18X
    Class
    Zero

I just realised that Mastema is a bi, lol. :thatshuge:
    Selecting male as your DS character will give you a female Mastema and vice versa.

Thread Information